- About us? We are an industrial group with presence in different sectors. (Serveis i Administracions MaserGrup, S.L.U.) and we treat your personal data as data controller. This means that we take charge of how we use and protect your data.
- What do we use your data for? We will use your data (provided online or through other means), among other purposes, to answer your questions, doubts and suggestions.
- What do we use them for? We are entitled to process your data because we have a legitimate interest in answering your queries and satisfying your doubts and suggestions.
- With whom do we share your data? We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, whether they are companies of the Group itself or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
- Your rights. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or to port it, as we explain in detail below.
- We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights you have in relation to your data:
- You will also find information about each treatment of your personal data as you interact with us.
When we talk about our Platform, we will generally refer to any of the digital or in-person channels or media that you have used to interact with us. The main ones are:
- our website, www.MaserGrup.com;
- phone, mail or email.
- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is:
- SERVEIS I ADMINISTRACIONS MASERGRUP, S.L.U. (MaserGrup), a Spanish company that acts as the parent company of the MaserGrup Group (hereinafter, “MaserGrup”):
- Postal address: Guerau de Liost Street, 9 – 43206 – Reus (Tarragona)
- Email of the Data Protection delegate: protecciondedatos@MaserGrup.com
In other words, MASERGRUP (hereinafter, “We”), is the data controller. This means that we take charge of treating and protecting your personal data.
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process some data or others.
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it.
- How long will we keep your data?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them.
- Will we share your data with third parties?
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address protecciondedatos@MaserGrup.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
- Cookie Information